Sat, Sep 17|
Scholarship SESSION - Start2Finish DIY Psychedelic Integration Circle
Learn all about our upcoming workshop: Start2Finish DIY Psychedelic Integration Circle. Spend 45 minutes with us and find out if our program is right for you. New Cohort Starts This Week!
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:15 PM CDT
About the Event
We will take you from start to finish in creating a psychedelic integration support group in your area - even if you have no idea where to start. Come peek behind the curtain as we share the skills, tools, and templates we actually use in our own integration circles.
This hybridized workshop combines DIY assignments with mentoring every step of the way. Together we will create your step-by-step plan to create your very own integrative support group!
You will receive:
- 6 Live Workshops
- 2 x 2hr Cohort Integration Circles
- Group-flow guidelines and white papers
- Guide to Typical Questions
- Process-driven Assignments
- 6 Group Mentoring Sessions
- Opportunities To Co-lead and Co-Lead a Live Psychedelic Support Group
- Private members only group on our website (not on facebook)
This workshop will focus on three main areas:
- Administrative Tasks: finding & setting up the location
- Support Group Container: working with groups
- Facilitator Skills: being your best self
Live Online - via zoom
Special pricing for those attending this important info session.
Worktrade Scholarship Criteria:
- Member of a Psychedelic Society/Club or an interest in starting one
- Commitment to attend all 8 workshop sessions (weekly Wednesday 7pm CST - starting 9/21) + attend two integration circles (at least one Altered States Integration- free of charge)
- Commitment to completing assignments, posting to the group including turning them in at the end of the course for certificate of completion.
- Statement of Intent: short blurb telling us your story
- Growth Mindset and desire to promote psychedelic equity
- Recommendation from Club/Society leadership is a plus!
Work Trade Scholarships Equity
In order to create equity for Altered States Integrations mentorship and the societies that sponsor them, work trade scholarship recipients are asked to:
- Share ASI events weekly on social media (or invite guest) for 2-3 months
- Volunteer ~4 hours a month at local club or society for 6 months following the course
- Complete a post-workshop survey
- Completing assignments, to the group including turning them in at the end of the course for certificate of completion.
Learn more about the workshop details here.
Free Info session
This free info session is to answer questions about our upcoming workshop Start2Finish DIY Psychedelic Integration Circle https://www.alteredstatesintegration.com/event-info/start2finish-diy-psychedelic-integration-circle