Tue, Feb 08|
PsyT: Psychedelic Storytelling + Integration
Join us as we engage in process-oriented self-inquiry, group discussion, and integration tools and practices. We utilize Jungian psychology, Eastern philosophies, and much more to reconnect with our experiences, begin to understand them better, and harness their psychological and spiritual wisdom.
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
About the Event
Integration Circle Rules
After our ICE-BREAKER, we will open up the circle 1st to people who would like to integrate a specific experience. Shares are given up to 5 min. we will then ask if the person would like to receive reflections and we will open the floor for 2-3 reflections. At that point we will then move to the next share.
If no one feels called to share a personal experience we will open the circle to questions and general conversations. Please limit shared times to allow responses.
We are also going to ask everyone to:
- Speak from personal perspective
- No Advice Giving
- Bring an open mind
- Confidentiality “what happens in Zoom, stays in Zoom”
- No Recording of ANY kind
- Silence all electronic devices
- Avoid distractive behavior: eating, multitasking, driving
- Mute mic when not talking
- avoid crosstalk
- Participation! We request that everyone participates on some level. That can look like: just turning on your camera, or participating in the check in verbally or via the chat. This is for the comfort of the group and everyone who is showing up and sharing vulnerably
- No Solicitation of Substances or Promotion of Retreats (see disclaimer)
Altered States Integration is not therapy and is not intended as a substitute for other types of counseling or medical care. We are not licensed therapists and do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure diseases. We are peer coaches providing a safe space for clients to process the contents of their experience(s) and receive feedback with reflective listening.
Altered States Integration does NOT encourage or condone the purchase, sale or transfer of any illegal substances, nor do they encourage or condone partaking in any unlawful activities related to illegal substances. Please refer to your country, state, and city laws regarding use of psychedelics and alternative substances.